Compassion Pottery Fundraiser

I am a potter and I teach pottery as many of you know. I was out of work for a while but I am getting back to taking students into my pottery studio gradually and safely. Since the end of March, 2020, I have been doing what I can to raise funds to share with folks who are food insecure, and housing insecure...first by sewing homemade masks and now I am making bowls+ to continue to raise funds for those more negatively effected by the C-19 pandemic and being out of work. I am redistributing all of my proceeds/income as I go back to teaching pottery and doing Spark Joy home organizing work with clients in their homes


Video (throwing demo & about Compassion Pottery)


If you would like to help folks with need AND get a pottery gift from me, below are some things I made for this purpose. 


When you use/hold them, 

you can be reminded that you have compassion for others 

that don't have the food and resources that you do.


Below are individual-serving-size bowls that I threw (on a wheel). 

Diameter/wide: 5" (smallest) to 6.75" (biggest)

Height: 2.25" to 2.75"


(Many of these are now sold...)



They all have "Compassion" and a heart on the outside:



Close-ups of some of them:



Below are smaller hand-built bowls (HB) 

Diameter/wide: 3.25" (smallest) to 4.6" (biggest)

Height: 1" to 1.5"


They all have a row of stamped hearts.



Close-up of one of them:



Below are Reminder Stones (RS) 

You can write a message on the back to remind yourself 

or another of something important (optional of course).

You can gift or keep them.


Diameter/wide: .75" (smallest) to 1.4" (biggest)


Numbered color options are outlined in white rectangles. 

You can tell me the color # and size (see ^) you'd prefer. 



If you want any one or more of the items above, tell me what numbers or letters. 
ie. Bowl 1, HB Bowl C, RS 4

If you want another color than I show, let me know. But you will need to be patient (a month or more) until I can fulfill custom orders. 



Prices

Thrown bowls: $25-30 ea. 

Hand built bowls: $8-10 ea. 

Reminder Stones: $3-5 ea. 



This is a fundraiser, so you can decide how generous you will be in the price ranges I posted.

I can take payment with Venmo (SJoyD), PayPal (paypal.me/dagworks, pick "friends and family" not "service" please!), cash or check.

(I would prefer to not have to mail these, so let's talk about options, especially if you know me. You could pick up from my studio in Ashland, MA, if that is convenient for you. I could drop off/deliver if I will be seeing you.)

Shipping and handling will be an additional $10+ depending.

Contact Deb with interest, orders, and questions: 508-686-6046.