Studio Together Available Again!


It appears that I am allowed to open my Studio Together business now in Phase 2: my pottery business is considered as "personal services that don’t involve close personal contact."

Let's use these procedures for now:

Classes only one-on-one, or your-family-members-and-me only for now.

Reschedule classes (with as much notice as possible) if you experience C-19 symptoms (headache, fever, coughing).

We have a Oransi mod HEPA Air Purifier in use when the windows can't be open...or there is good airflow with fans, open windows, and/or AC. 

We all hand wash (or use hand sanitizer if only option) directly before seeing each other, and frequently while together. (I will provide hand sanitizer for use on entering the back garage door.)

We all wear a face mask unless very separated in the studio. 

No physical contact; including hugging (sadly).

If this works for you, please contact me to make your first appointment. 
Please tell me you have read this and you can accommodate these procedures.



Studio pictures taken 7/12
I rearranged the room, moving the wheels. 
We can work at either end of the 6 foot table to glaze, 
and work on wheels across the room from each other now!



If you have suggestions for changes to the procedures above, or you could not accommodate any of them, let's discuss.

Thanks for your patience during this pandemic and always!

I appreciate you,
Deb

https://www.mass.gov/info-details/reopening-when-can-my-business-reopen

https://www.mass.gov/doc/mandatory-safety-standards-poster-english/download


Photo:
Eri made the ram in the picture (this spring, at home) and I bisque fired it for her.
She glazed it in class now that we are back (July). It is so cute!