Reminder Stones

These are great for gifting or keeping to remind yourself/others of someone or something you care about. You can write a message on the back, if you want. Reminder Stones are smooth and can be carried in a pocket or set in a convenient spot. A very popular item. 

All proceeds go to folks who are food insecure or struggling due to the pandemic. $3-5 each; you chose how much you want to contribute. (at Five Crows $6)





thank you




for Activism, Equality and Equity





Om (for centering, mindfulness, meditation...self-care)






miscellaneous letters, designs, spirals (these are now being sold by Uni-T in Natick)


This is a fundraiser, so you can decide how generous you will be in the price ranges I posted.

I can take payment with Venmo (SJoyD), PayPal (paypal.me/dagworks, pick "friends and family" not "service" please!), cash or check.

(I would prefer to not have to mail these, so let's talk about options, especially if you know me. You could pick up from my studio in Ashland, MA, if that is convenient for you. I could drop off/deliver if I will be seeing you.)

Shipping and handling will be an additional $10+ depending.

Contact Deb with interest, orders, and questions: 508-686-6046.