Product vs. Process: Pottery in Use

There is a lot of fun involved in making pottery (the process); it isn't all about product.And it is really fulfilling to use what one makes too.Here are some pictures of our pottery in use:
Tonya's Carrot Bowl with Ashland Farmer's Market yummy local carrots!

One of many orchid planters that Olga has made.
She taught me that orchids like to have their planting-medium dry out between waterings.
So I have made some planters with holes in the sides too. Tonya too.

Phil loves my coffee mugs. This is one he uses daily.

Tonya made lots of buildings (representing ruins) that she uses in her planting arrangements.

Handmade soup (that I buy) in my bowl with a soap rest I made to keep the soap dryer.

This is a container I made for my sister's cooking utensils (in Iowa).
By chance, it completely matches her tiles on the walls!  

Students, if you want, please email me more favorite shots of your pottery in use so I can add them to this page. Thanks! (Tonya, can you take a picture of that large sculptural piece that you made that you hang jewelry on...in use? Thanks!) More images of things in use on the pottery process page of my dagworks.com website.