New Students Joining in the Fun

I will post pictures here of the new students as I take pictures of them working.


This is Linda throwing for the first time (today) since her college days when she took 5 semesters of pottery classes. She felt she had a learning curve to tackle, but I could tell she had experience. Linda's sisters gave her a gift in December of pottery class time with me. How generous!


Here is Drew and his mom, Marci, on 1/14 (both doing well and having fun).
Marci gifted her two adult children with classes that they can enjoy taking together.



This is Danielle and Joanna on 1/30. 



It is Danielle's 2nd class. She is doing great!



Joanna came to classes with me with ceramic skills she had learned a while ago in the past. 
She is here for refresher skills and play time with adults...she has a toddler at home.